ISR 4K with CWS Connector Controlled Availability
Redirect traffic to CWS using the new Cisco Integrated Services Router 4000 Series
Cisco has recently announced that customers will be able to redirect their traffic toCWS using the new Cisco Integrated Services Router 4000 Series. For a period of time, this functionality will be available through Controlled Availability.
The Cisco Cloud Web Security team is dedicated to customer satisfaction, innovation and quick delivery of highly requested features and functionality. Please note the following aspects of controlled availability will apply to all sales that redirect traffic to the CWS web proxy using the Integrated Services Router 4000 Series.
- One of the following Integrated Services Router 4000 series models is required: 4451, 4431, 4351, 4331, 4321)
- Controlled Availability does not include Active Authentication
- The SECK9 Bundle must be purchased to enable security features on the router
- To increase performance, the HSECK9 Bundle can also be purchased
- A Trustpoint Certificate is required (to be provided by Cisco during deployment)
Download the Cisco ISR 4K with CWS Connector Controlled Availability Datasheet (PDF).